1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's that time folks.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by enigma eb2, Apr 23, 2009.

1. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

No people I am not quitting..... ROFL

However now that your reading my post I am buying any and all FULL SOULSTONE TOKENS or Legacy tokens. I am looking to buy a ton of them to finish off all the skills. Either PM or ICQ me and I will buy em up ASAP.

2. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Enigma, Q me. I should have a crap load for ya.

PS:Actually I'll go in now and check.

3. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed

Checked, I have 1 full soulstone token and 3 soulstone fragment tokens you can have.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

pfft what happen to a crap load? Anyways hi Sean it's been a while since I have seen you post here.

5. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed

LOL, Those I could find! I'll have to check thru the multitude of Siege storage to check other accounts. But still at work and can only log in for a short period.

Good to see ya Kage, more of a Lurker at this point. Never did like batting my head against the wall! :wall:

6. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh man Sean its good to see you post, even better that you have stones :) I sent you and ICQ, hit me up any time you can to get them.

7. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

metoomeetooooo!

8. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Whew! Glad your not quitting. I am not through with you yet. :danceb:

9. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh troop I search for you and your kind daily, I thought I finally got rid of your WHOLE guild. I want to win UO so badly but can only do so if everyone else is gone.

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well you better NOT drive everyone off, I mean almost everyone likes that Patty Pickaxe chick and we would have to protest ........... she should win UO. :)

11. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I search for you as well, but am unable to locate you. Stop hiding!

12. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I can't be driven away. You are all stuck with me and my purple shoes. And now my wonderfull purple hair as well. The evil ones may strike me down from time to time, but I am allways back in purple style in a matter of mere minutes.

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Purple hair ? wut r u some weird elf or something ? :)

I rl dyed my hair purple once ..twas 'in' with the punk rock era. . so I can not really protest too loudly bout any one in purple hair, rl or games. haha

:danceb:

There be some here that try to drive me off too, so I tell em I quit, just to suck em in, then I STAY just to be annoyingly their annoyment or somethin'
    although I could sign up to be a Siege moderator....here but I would have to hobble cuz Kage took my walker...I'd have to be slomo oldster mod that don't fly fast enough on her dial up minus her walker.

14. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I am human. I embrace the color purple as it represents the power of good in the lands. Well......I don't know, I just made that up. But I like the color purple!

15. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Wow Queen Z your must being hanging out with Calaman and Puffy. So when you planning on asking people to try on there gear??

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

One I was joking with poster Troop regarding posts or players or myself even regarding quitting UO. Oddly some folks GET IT when I am joking around with another poster and some never will get it. . and some need to look up joking and or humor up in their Websters Dictionary to try to fathom humor be it mine or anybody else's.

Two I do not even know a Calaman and only thing I know about Puffy is his chr. killed me like 3-4 times in the game. To insinuate something other about them 'could be' a violation of ROC, so I do hope you were not insinuatiing anything bad about them.

As for myself, players have trusted me to hold their stuff, fetch their stuff, even hold their homes *and all contents* without any fear of my being responsible for their stuffs. . ie being caretaker of TWO KSS restocks, Py's own home, CO GM of NEW even nothing went missing via me, also been in charge of MYTH guild's restock homes when Aeric was alive, been in players homes from skylark to castor to many shire folks accessed to much stuffs...and guess what ? NOTHING EVER WENT MISSING via me, ...nor has anything ever gone amiss with anyone trusting my chrs. nor rl me behind them to hold their stuff. TRUST THAT BEEN EARNED in yrs. of playing this game. I been trusted and never messed over anyone whom asked me to hold their stuff, since playing UO since 98 IE I DO NOT SCREW others over, don't even use macros nor lie nor scam nor cheat ....

so if that is WHAT you are insinuating about me sorry you are wrong there.

I DO joke around...my bad ...God blessed me with HUMOR !!

Please read ROC it may help thee !! Since I never got even a warning from Stratics if this post I make now becomes my first warning..so be it. . but check with your rl wife...I never stole anything from Iantown homes either and held lots of their stuffs TOO or had access in their homes...nothing taken by ME !

Maybe if ya weren't so grumpy AT me, soul stones and soul stone frags litter my bank I would have GIVEN em to you just cuz you are pattys' hubby.

17. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Angst, much?

18. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Aw come on now Enigma, I told you before, we only put up with you because we like Patty. . . :p