1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

It's time for me to say good-bye... :(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

for a little while in WoW and come back to UO!!!

Yup, you heard it, I got ML and relearning everything like a newbie in the night.

First I'm going to do all these damn quests. So if anyone know of websites on how to do em or find em, I would greatly appreciated that. and I'm also... poor. Yes....poor tiggy has no money....

*bag falls from belt with gold spilling*

*looks down*

*looks up at you*

..um..chocolate gold
  2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

That's what I was about to type! [​IMG]
  3. Goodah

Goodah Guest

This site has some really good info

and if you feel like reading a lot of stuff (a lot)

Stratics ML info

bleh I type too slow...aye what they said
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Tigs, goddamn, about time!

We needed you back here man, there are so many weirdos running around these days! And I just know you understand them better than we do.

Kind regards
  5. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2005

What??? When??? Where are you now?
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Tigs.. Coming Back To SP... Its the 3rd sign.. Not good..
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

wait a sec....someone else told me that...at luna back...

was that you? you crazy waka
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Thatd be me. I was the second sign by joining WAKA.
  10. Yep, UOstuff is great!
    There are also some questy type runebooks in the public library downstairs in my Yew shop.

Hail the returning Tigs! And lock up your daughters!
  11. Feyre

Feyre Guest

My shops closer and the library is larger!
  12. Yes, but she's a cute female elf who looks good in pixel skivvies.
    You, on the other hand, appear to have rabies (and your prices are too high). But, that might be a turn-on for Tigs, who knows? [​IMG]

Good to have you back, though, Tigs, your weirdship!
  13. Feyre

Feyre Guest

You who sells nothing that i sell says my prices are to high?
  14. I'm a buyer, not a seller. That puts me in the perfect position to say that your prices are too high.

However, if you were to start to stock radishes...
  15. marichessy

marichessy Guest

Tigs.. Coming Back To SP... Its the 3rd sign.. Not good..

[/ QUOTE ]

SO glad I built that shelter beneath my house. *phew*

Welcome back to Siege your Tigsliness. *bows*
  16. Feyre

Feyre Guest

So your just someone who wishes not to pay going rates on things. I never sell anything for more than they go for, sometimes im even less. I dont sell really cheap cause i know it will sell at its price, and i dont ruin it for other sellers.
  17. Your shoelace is untied.
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back Tigsie!!!!

19. Guest

Guest Guest

how about you losers tell me the location of your shops so I won't go all around Yew vendor shopping. And then you'll give me a fair price.....but then you'll be like "my god, it's Tigsalot!" so you won't notice me stuffing my jacket with all your stuff.

and then I'll steal your daughter

and your parrot....mmmm
  20. I don't have a shop. They're WAY too much trouble to maintain. It's just funny pushing Feyre's buttons now and then. [​IMG]

P.S. He really does have rabies, you know.

P.P.S. Why doesn't anyone stock radishes?
  21. Taser-LA

Taser-LA Guest

P.P.S. Why doesn't anyone stock radishes?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Because they are teh stinky?
  22. Kimi_Mori

Kimi_Mori Guest

Welcome back!
  23. Guest

Guest Guest

soooo...is Anissa still around?

*sprays banaca*
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

... Not really...
  25. If you support radishes, why do you have a pic of turnips in your sig line?
  26. It's all part of my cunning plan to overthrow the vegetable market!
    (actually, it's a white icicle radish)
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

so...what's new in UO since the last year and a half?
  28. Katharine

Katharine Guest

Oh geez... Tigs is back. Oh wait, so am I ... go figure haha

Welcome back Tigs... soooo when do I get to kill ya?!! [​IMG]
    Oh and the whole human to elf quest... really easy, I did it in about 30mins thanks to Beatrice's wonderful runebooks and their little vendor with the stuff already stocked [​IMG] .

Which by the way their vendor is right next to the vendors in all the yellow stuff, directly east of Yew gate, just follow the closest vendor house (Tommy's) and it's 3rd house down that line.

Need 3 baubles (you can just pick those up near the flowstone in Ilsh Spirituality, the pixie you need to talk to is up near the pond... don't forget to left click yourself and toggle quest item though... really important to do that), 20 raw fish steaks for that bear, and the sap of sosario which is usually stocked at the vendor spot... and think that's pretty much it... just use the rune books at the shop and you can get around to all of it and be done in under 30, cept for the ilsh trip.
  29. Katharine

Katharine Guest

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe just give a yell when you wanna do it... I'll come gate you around *grins* cept for the ilsh part... pixies might be pushovers but far away they can hurt like... alot! [​IMG]
  30. Guest

Guest Guest

now I heard that once you become an elf, you can get white dyes for ze hair? how is this done and how much do htey go for?