1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

It's weird....

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by FingersDoc, Jun 12, 2010.

1. FingersDoc

FingersDoc Guest

No old faces? What's the best thief to ever grace this shard to do?

Finger McGee, of BUB

2. FingersDoc

FingersDoc Guest

... and since most of you pups don't know me... I was the best PK/Duelist/Field Fighter/Dex Monkey/Looter/Mage/Tamer/Crafter/Townie/Thief to ever grace this lovely shard..... I created life for most of you.. built and destroyed cities and once got accussed of stealing from old ladies and babies IRL..... I was that awesome..!

3. Corseth

Corseth Guest

Well hello there Doc.

Yes, very very few old faces.
    I've only seen a couple myself, other than you now. ;)

Oh...
    There was a time that I went by the name Sarcoph.

4. FingersDoc

FingersDoc Guest

Hey Sarcoph!! I will take one old face over fifty new!!

Man I spent like an hour reading back... What have they done to my game? I was telling some friends about my exploits and it got me thinking about Pac in the old days.... What.. ten ....twelve years ago?

Where is a looting, stealing, griefing thief supposed to ply his trade?

5. Corseth

Corseth Guest

I've only recently come back myself, so I'm not completely sure... from what I've read so far it seems that thieves have been reduced to simple faction support. :(

Things are definitely different, and I've been trying to figure out whats going on lately. I know the population is really low nowadays.

Bright side:
    I placed an 18x18 fairly easily in felucca, and there is talk of a possible classic shard. We'll see I guess.

Anyway, I'm off to work. Take care man.

6. FingersDoc

FingersDoc Guest

Yeah you too!

Not sure I could come back without being able to **** off the occasional bank sitter.... Or the RP in Skara... or BUBVille... sigh

7. I def remember you, back in the days of your exploits I was jus ta lowly fisherman by the name of Orion.... Occam Didn't get created til a little bit before AOS.

8. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*waves to McGee* I remember you.

9. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

you're back, fingers? :D

10. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Doc Holiday?

11. FingersDoc

FingersDoc Guest

As of right now I am looking into it... Not a lot for a guy like me in this game anymore... outside of RPing... and I have NWN for that... PvP seems weird and without stealing or looting this game is not at all what it used to be...

Doc Yellowfoot... I used to run this forum.

Fingers