1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've been gone since 2004... omg.

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by FoodStamp [GL], Apr 9, 2010.

1. I reactivated my old account today and upgraded to Stygian Abyss. I couldn't believe it when after I logged on and found three of my old characters still there; the joy was such that I almost wet myself. I thought that I deleted them all.

I used to play on Greatlakes and I'm back here again & would like to start hunting/training with some people. Also, I was hoping I could get some help learning about all the stuff I missed after leaving. I quit just before Samuri Empire went live.

The characters that I still have are as follows (the names will soon be changed via name change tokens):

Rekoil: Tamer

103.0 Animal Taming
    115.0 Animal Lore
    115.0 Veterinary
    100.0 Cartography
    99.1 Lockpicking
    90.0 Focus
    85.1 Magery

Seplkyre: Paladin Fencer
    100.0 Anatomy
    65.0 Chivalry
    115.0 Fencing
    110.0 Focus
    100.0 Healing
    31.8 Parry
    60.4 Resist
    110.0 Tactics

Chicken Head: Paladin Archer
    100.0 Anatomy
    115.0 Archery
    65.0Chivalry
    107.2 Focus
    89.5 Healing
    72.7 Resist
    110.0 Tactics

If we go out, it's probably good that you can resurrect because I don't have very good equipment. After checking out some of the monsters from the hunters guide, I get the feeling that I'm gonna get creamed by just about everything.

I hope to see you folks soon. I'm looking forward to playing again!

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back.

-Galen's player

3. Berethrain

Berethrain Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'll sell you my account. It'll come with a fair amount of gold and characters are semi decent. PM me if interested.

4. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Outstanding! Welcome back. You have a motley crew there and will be back storming the castle in no time.