1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've Been off shard on a Deco job.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Millie, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

I'd like to share with you all, what has kept me away for the week. It's almost done. Just a little tweak here and there. I have to say I have had a ball doing this job. The Gentleman gave me and unlimited budget and went on vacation. Hope he likes it when he gets home on Saturday.
    Sorry about the pictures, they came out fuzzy but I think you will get the ideal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Millie, it looks wonderful! You have a great eye for deco, lady. He should be tickled pink on his return. :thumbsup:

3. Millie

Millie Guest

Well hopefully by Friday Ill be back to stocking my vendors and Xel does no longer has to starve to death with out his fish stakes

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Fiiiiiiish steaks...need...fish steeaaaaaaaaaaaks...*groans and stumbles away like a zombie* :sad3:

5. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is that's what's been wrong with Xel?! :shots:

That deco job looks fantastic!

6. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's a wonderful looking house. It makes one feel like you're at home, rather than just in a place to keep your stuff and log out.

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

WOW!! Awesome job Millie!!

8. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ya ya Excuses excuses...Xel's just drunk!!

9. Xel The Wanderer

All kidding aside, this shard really has exceptional folk. Be it PvP, house decorators and designers, news reporters, RP'ers, IDOC'ers, (the list goes on and on) and overall, genuinely nice and helpful folks. Makes me all teary-eyed being part of this shard and community.

That house design is amazing, and whoever that person is who hired you will be very pleased with what you've done, Millie. Great job!

I still need fish steaks, though. :thumbsup:

10. shard

shard Guest

Mmmmm, fish steaks!

Yep, nice work there Millie!

Xel, a pleasure as always!

Smooth seas and safe journies!

11. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There's a lot more wrong with Xel than just being hungry for some fish steaks. :p

That is a sexy looking house Millie! I really like the front garden area, its so charming and vibrant. And when you said unlimited budget my little decorators heart did a thump of envy. I'm much to cheap to ever give the same consideration to myself. :D

12. Xel The Wanderer

Hail Šhard! It's good seeing and hearing from you, man. Here's to Life treating you very well! *sake shot*

To everyone in this thread? *group hugs* And no, that's not a magic wand in my pocket. Wait, wha...??? :thumbsup:

13. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*LOL* bow chicka bow bow.

The hubby and I are heading out to the "Land of Oriana and Arlon" in about 2 hours but I couldn't resist saying "goodbye" first. You all have an awesome week and I'll be back harassing some of you before you know it. *HUGS*