1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've been scammed!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Someone killed and looted my thread. Someone call the Siege Justice Committee!!! :spider:

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Be kind, I've got all hell breaking lose on UHall and I'm getting sleepy.

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

oh really? *goes off the the hell on UoHall* *snickers*

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, ya iI hate it when my threads get highjacked and or just disapear like a fart in the wind. :D

5. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

You wanna know what makes me upset about you patty?.... I tell you straight up i'm gonna take your val hammer and instead of you at least giving me the satisfaction of knowing you're afraid, you just go around acting all nonchalant and whatnot. That really gets under my skin! And that is why you will get got soon enough! One day you're gonna slip up and assume you're alone and try to jet accorss that bridge to safety so you can bank that hammer.

Soon you will itch, and I'll be there to scratch the hell outta ya.

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If she ever moves it I'm sure she will use no common sense at all and won't have E move it with one of his stealthing characters. Or hell for that matter, just a character that isnt a crafter. Everyone knows you don't stand a chance against anyone that is actually equipped.

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Wake up at server maintenance, put hammer in secure container, wait a few days to a month, move hammer out of house. By then Cheapy will think it's already moved along with everyone else. If she's creative she'll make a smithy hammer out of val ingots to fool everyone and put that on display.

8. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

You see thats what im hoping for that E thinks hes the last dragon or some **** and under estimates me.....if he does I will definitely own that hammer. I'm counting on either a slip of the brain or an over inflated ego, either one will put that hammer in my hands.

If she would at least pretend to be scared I prolly wouldnt have it in for her so bad...its the pretending that im non existent is what bothers me! This is what I would do if I were her....

Patty: hello lord Cheapsuit, how are you today?
    Cheapy: yep
    Patty: is there any particular type of resources you would like today, sir?
    Cheapy: Im aight for now
    Patty: Well sir here is a aggy runic hammer i made just for you, just keep it in your bank and when you need one you will have it.
    Cheapy: I guess
    Patty: Well lord cheapsuit sir I will get outta your way as Im sure you have lots to do. Let me know if you need anything else sir.
    Cheapy: yep

This type of attitude would make me go away and leave her alone.

9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm not afraid of you, or anyone on this shard. I *love* that fact that it gets under your skin!! :p If you kill me, you kill me. You won't find me with that hammer. You see, I have no plans on moving it. I don't plan on using it or selling it. Do you wonder how I got it in the display case? I didn't even have to unlock it to get it there

Now stop drooling on my hammer. You're going to ruin the finish! :p