1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've been wanting these tables forever...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Potgut, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

These tables would compliment my house so well, I think it's about time we should be able craft these, add them on UO gamecodes, I don't care, just make them available to us. Just considering how common they are within the NPC towns and EM using them, it's just interesting that these tables aren't yet still avaliable to us after all these years of adding content...

[​IMG]

2. Make them 3 piece drops on Renowned in the revamped Virtue dungeons. Great deco item, and would be a good trade item, too!

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They could add parts of marble and sandstone tables aswell. Maybe add them as loot on new overland malas minor champs? :)

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Those would be an awesome addition.

Should be a craftable. And if you want we can use the "legs" from fishing.

But I've often wondered why we can't make those. Or the long picnic type benches that go good with the tables we can make.

5. Kayne

Kayne Guest

The top of those tables is the same as the bar graphic from house customisation, the legs however i have no idea

6. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

they are obtainable now, as rubble but be prepared to spend 25 mil per piece.or more.

7. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Please DO NOT make yet more craft-worthy items pay for codes... what is a massive rip off to those of us who have payed countless thousands in monthy fees.

I do agree, it would be nice to have them in game... but look how long I had to wait for dressers. ;) hehe Maybe it 3-4 years time, they will be in the 3rd clean-up.

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ive got a 3 piece one of those built of magincia rubble, which I like a lot.

I agree, I think ALL furniture and ALL plants should be attainable in game.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Agreed. But I also think furniture should be "craftable" and you should be able to grow all plants from seeds. None of that turn in crap or plants that don't give seeds.