1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've built a cannon, now what?

Discussion in 'Beta Testing Archive' started by TheGhostRaider, Sep 26, 2010.

1. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I just waste 2h30 making all the craftable ( that was for only shoot use). This is just plane stupid to have so make so many craftable just to use a cannon. I was having fun until that point. The need to cut down on those craftable part The is no way I will update just to craft that many pieces. Shoot 10 time and now I need to spend another 2h30 making 10 more charges. :(( Unsat

2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The biggest cost of time on the craftables is the black powder. Everything else is easy and the ingredients are simple to get. I stocked up on 150 cannon balls, plus everything else to go with them and even without help, it's just a coupla hours. Then you're good to go on half a dozen battles. I don't want stuff like this to be too easy - spoils it if it is.

3. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Sounds to me like they may have got it close to right. Maybe crafters will be able to market some stuff for a change.

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I agree don't want things too easy...BUT...it is a bit overwhelming at this point. Hopefully it will settle in like all the other craftables.
    I would like to see the alch ingredients on all alchs not just at the market.

5. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

New things are always a little overwhelming. Then you get used to them and they become easy. The cannon making and arming crafting will do the same :)