1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ive Got A Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sunchicken, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I see a lot of people selling cursed artifacts and alacrity scrolls. I know on prodo shards they no longer spawn. I was courious do they still spawn here or are they just spill overs? If they do still spawn i was wondering where and on what creatures...
  2. Goron

Goron Guest

the cursed arties are from magincia. No longer spawn

The alacrities are from blackrock, but can also now be obtained with spring cleaning points.
  3. Idahoan

Idahoan Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 19, 2008
    How do you get them with blackrock & can ya still get them that way?
  4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007
    The alacrities were never from blackrock, they came from the candle of love event during which a few of the shrines became corrupt and were protected by a bunch of red hued monsters. If you killed enough monsters an alacrity would drop in our pack. They were such a popular item that they decided to re-introduce them in the spring cleaning event.
  5. Goron

Goron Guest

Oiy- I messed up big.
    Not only did I not include 'event' I also named the wrong event.
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    quite a few people claimed alacrity scrolls with spring cleaning points, but they don't spawn, so when they're gone, that's it unless EA put them back in for some reason.

The cursed artis are kinda 'pass the parcel' they keep going around, and around and around.