1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I've Left

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Yenji Yasagari, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 17, 2005
    I've gone to seek my new fortunes on ATL, the hollywood of UO. Hopefully someday, when I come back to Legends, *WHICH I WILL* I will be a Legend and good enough to play with you bunch *winkwink* It was a very sad goodbye, I was ready to leave all night, all excited, and then the 5 minutes before i used the token were saddening. I dropped my house, and gave all my items away on all characters, so sorry if you needed some :-(. But, I will miss you guys, you are my true home shard, and perhaps someday, this ole dialup-er will be back to own the PvP community. Until then, peace out :).
  2. and you are??

j/k - Hope to see you back soon.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

dude your not going to be able to pvp ther on dial up either. they are way better there than here....anyways sir i lov thee and you know my aim.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm not sure if our paths ever crossed, but good hunting and may the road lead you home some day
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

You, my friend, are already missed. WHY =(
  6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    <font color="purple">Safe journeys to you, and be sure to holler when you get back [​IMG] </font>