1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've read the FAQ..

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

But I'm still struggling with taming area for 64 skill.

I have really really slowed on polar bears, but great hearts seem to be a big challenge.

I'm just lacking an area with out a bunch of monsters so i can tame the 10 million animimals necessary to gain a few points.

The area near spirituality seems empty, i saw 2 grizzly and one unicorn. It puzzles me that thats a recommended area.

Anyway, any tips for hassle free taming around 64 would be great.

I already see I should have bought advanced char token.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You have to head far to the north west from spirituality, past the orc camp and meer village. There tame all the hinds and great harts you can find. Once you're at max controls, all kill and set them on one of the wandering healers to kill them all off. Rinse and repeat.

It is slow. You will get there! Good luck [​IMG]

3. Brown bears just to the East of the Zoo in Moonglow are good at 64.

I'd personally toss on some jewels to get me to 73 at least and start taming snow leopards. Lots of them on Ice Island and on Chessy at least there is a spot on the west side with a really good spawn for taming gains.

4. If you're still gaining decent off the brown bears, I'd keep that up.

5. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

Quoting wrong numbers, sorry