1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I've returned.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Rogal, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Rogal

Rogal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yup they relly do come back.

I reactivated my account after what almost a year gone? Things have changed a lot on Napa from what I've seen.
    The thing that struck me the most is where is everyone??

I was at the EM event last night and only saw a handful of names I knew. I upgraded to stygian and I was checking out Ter Mur it seems pretty cool actually.
    I'm gonna make a gargoyle char def.
    I'm debating if I'll drop an 18x18 or not. I'll see how it goes & if I'll stick around.

Now if you'll excuse me, the Minoc bank wall is in dire need of supporting :lol:

2. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome Back. Always nice to take a break, I have taken a few myself. EM events are fun, as for where everyone is. Good question.

Tom

3. Welcome back!

I came back not too long ago. It's changed, but that's what happens yo UO! If you need anything just ask.

4. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

welcomeback scribbles and all the others kind sir :) hope all is to your liking, the abyss is adifferent place, you have the stygian to play with, havn't been myself yet, the fairy drags seem to require necro skills.