1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Jade Armband Almost Unique (1 of 3)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Simon Francis, Oct 13, 2008.

1. This is the Jade Armband (1 of 3)

Formerly Owned by Nails Warstein (pix pixil pix)
    B/O 850m
    Offers Accepted

[​IMG]

2. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

There is no such thing as almost unique. It is either unique or not.

People prefer unique items with a clean history so that they have some sort of control over its future - whether it gets duped or not. Almost unique does not give that sense of control.

3. Sure there is almost unique. I don't see the point of your post other than to try and burn on the almost unique item.

4. The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Haha,

almost unique is like my wife tell me that she is almost pregnant.
    Would that make me almost happy or what?

Why not just settle with incredible-extremely-ultra-uber rare?

Its much easier to keep track of one item that from the beguining was unique than an item that from the the beguining was made in quantity of 3.

Regards
    The Scandinavian

5. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

Urgh I can't afford to buy stuff like this anymore. Gimme it for free plx, keke la ^ ^.

I don't care if it's duped or not, it's a NUMBERWANG in my book!

Great item!

6. Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran

You used a weird term and I had to comment on it.

7. Wraith One

Wraith One Guest

I personally don't know much about this item, but I do know there aren't a whole bunch of them floating around. I have not seen this particular item up for sale recently. I myself wouldn't call it almost unique simply due to the fact the whereabouts of the other 2. Honestly, it really doesn't make much of a difference as to what it is. The item itself has not been seen in high quantity, or seen in the recent months. People tend to buy things regardless of them being duped or not from what I have seen. I, myself, don't accuse your item to be duped, but I would prefer more information about the item and possibly the whereabouts of the other 2 before I purchase if I were buying it.

8. Lord of the Rings owns 1 in his museum, haven't been able to track down the third.

9. Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran

Nails had two? Because you claim that the one you are selling is from Nails but the one in Of The Ring's museum is from Nails too.

A quick search of the armband shows that Barry Trotter also has one in his collection and he has not sold it as far as I know. So that means that three are accounted for. However, I also know that I have been offered Jade Armband in the past eighteen months at least couple of times - once at Brit bank on Atlantic which went for approximately 150M-200M gold. I guess this could be the same one.

I am still surprised to hear that Nails had two.

10. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

850m.... 5 ssi isn't much and the other mods are easy to get on a bracelet... dunno about other people but the name alone will not make me pay that much for a bracelet

11. mask-z

mask-z Guest

I see you put : offer accepted ...
    So, if you do an auction i bid 50m

12. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I know Supermatt got one from the actual event when it happend. But he did end up selling it to nails.

Miss ya buddy.

13. Then yes, Nails had 2 of them.

14. of The Ring

of The Ring Guest

YES, i have one from Nails. This is just to confirm i have one of these items. If anyone who wants to verify personally, please visit my Museum in GL right at the West Gate inside Luna City. run towards west from luna bank and you will see an arrow pointing to the museum on your radar. ty.

15. Raziel

Raziel Guest

personally i would just try to make a turquoise ring or which ever one gives the 5% ssi. :/