1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Jamal Quest Trouble [potential spoiler?]

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by shroud77, Aug 14, 2008.

1. shroud77

shroud77 Guest

I say potential spoiler cuz maybe everyone knows this already. I am a returning to UO only recently and trying out some of the new things since I've been away.

Ok, so I found Losep in Jhelom and completed his portion of the tasks. He gave me some notes to deliver to Jamal.

When I go back to Jamal, he says "My friend Josep is a weaponsmith in Jehlom, I'm sure he can help us" or something similar and won't let me proceed. I still have the blighted sample in my pack and I can't drop it, and I have the notes as well and they come pre-marked as a quest item.

Any thoughts on how to proceed?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Quit the quest, and page a GM to remove the quest items from your pack.

Then, restart the quest.

A walk-through of the quest is section 4.2 of the Smith FAQ.
  3. shroud77

shroud77 Guest

Ugh... 5 more hours of mining to get 2 blue diamonds.

Thanks for the help.
  4. shroud77

shroud77 Guest

Anyone on Sonoma have a small lot of blue diamonds they'll sell me? :)
  5. You know, you could go to Shame or Despise and get 2 blue diamonds off earth elementals faster than that... ;)
  6. shroud77

shroud77 Guest

EE's drop the new gems too?

Yikes.... :danceb:
  7. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Pretty sure EE's dont drop the new gems...
  8. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

The gems needed ONLY come from mining, no monsters have them as loot.