1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Japan dyed Crimmys & HoMs

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lariat, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Wondering what Crimson Cinctures dyed like the one in the picture, and Hats of the Magi dyed the same, would fetch?

[​IMG]

2. correct me if im wrog but next publish we can dye arties in japs colours with slimes so 0 but then again i got no idea of rares

3. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Eh? o_O

If this is true, I'm gonna be one very unhappy camper.

EDIT: From the notes: "There are a total of 35 colors: 30 minor tokuno dyes, and 5 new hues." Sounds like they will NOT be the AoS colors available at the Japan event. So the glowy blue hues I have will still be as rare as they are today.

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

How did you get that hued one anyway?

5. Lariat

Lariat Guest

There was an event on the Japanese shards a little while back with various AoS colored slimes running around that could be used like a dye tub to dye cloth. wool, etc; anything that could be dyed by a regular dye tub. This included HoM, Crimmy, spring cleaning reward shirts, death robes, etc.

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

And so they are repeating that same event on the western shards so this colour will be available im afraid.

7. Topsy Krett

Topsy Krett Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Anybody will be able to get those colors next pub... I am afraid it isn't worth much.

This was already confirmed as well.

8. Lets not jump to conclusions. The 30 minor tokuno colors may be completely irrelevant to the AoS colors and the 5 new hues may be 5 new unique hues unrelated to AoS. So until publish goes live tomorrow, we really won't know if its worth anything yet or not.

9. Lariat

Lariat Guest

Ok, the colors on the American shards are nothing like the AoS colors of the Japan event. So the original question stands. PC anyone?

10. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Unfortunately it is entirely up to you how much it is worth. The reason being is the 95.9% of the people --and I think I am being generous only saying 95.9%-- are simply going to look at it as a Crimmy and dye it whatever color they want. So that being said it is only worth 10 to 15 mill shard depending. Now if you want to search out that 4.1% that will put a premium on that color then maybe add another 4 or 5 million to the total. Me I am in the 95.9% and will dye it whatever color I want. I do hope you find someone in the 4.1% though.

11. Topsy Krett

Topsy Krett Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with Teufel Hund here...

I honestly can't see others pay that much more... I have seen people spamming on GL and they never seem to sell.