1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Jar

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ralco, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Ralco

Ralco Guest

Looking for a price check on a Jar. Not full jars. It's a single empty jar with a blue lid.
  2. Ralco

Ralco Guest

Okay is this even a rare? I can't find any mention of it anywhere. Not on any of the trade skill lists and haven't seen it on any of the rare lists.

I grabbed it off the ground during an in game GM event during the first year of the game. I think they forgot to lock it down.
  3. Moxis

Moxis Guest

...I've never seen on in all my time on UO.

Keep it for posterity, is my vote!
  4. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
  5. Ralco

Ralco Guest

I'll grab a shot when I get home.
  6. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

I saw one on a vendor on LS for 30 mil I think(if were talking about the same thing). They had it listed as a server birth. This is just 2nd hand knowledge, I have no idea if thats acurate or not.
  7. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

8. Ralco

Ralco Guest

Yes it looks just like that. I thought it had a blue lid but I might be wrong on that. I'll post the screen tonight.
  9. PoCove

PoCove Guest

thanks for the link to the site I have not seen some of the items before so it will help me in identifying some other things ..
  10. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

11. Ralco

Ralco Guest

I was wrong it's a red top. Anyone interested? It's on atlantic. I'm moving to Lake Superior soon to meet up with friends so either should work for me.

I hope the attachments worked.

Attached Files:

12. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

i remember readin uorares long ago and one of the really rare spawns was a single empty jar that spawned on one of the little islands in the last level of shame like once a month or somethin, but no longer spawns. dunno if that helps.
  13. FisherNap

FisherNap Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 11, 2003
    If this was true, it would have only been before UO:R. So-called monthly spawns were not known to exist after this, and were really server birth recurring spawns.

The single empty jar, along with the single full jar, were both server birth rares.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired
  14. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2008
    i doubt it spawns like was said or there would be a ton of them around. there just isnt...consider what happened with the bushells, if even 1 person per shard knew of this they would get it every time it spawns. and lets say it spawns once a week... lets say it lasts for 4 months... that would be around 60-100 jars and thats just in a 4 month span. double if you count trammel..now really people. do we see these as commonly as bushels or buckets? even half as common??
  15. feath

feath Guest

thanks for the trade, Ralco - nice and easy!