1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jeepers Creepers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HippieMagic, Sep 19, 2009.

1. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

WTH is it? Seriously it seems like everywhere I go I see what appears to be a player that looks like a Gremlin and is named Jeepers Creepers. Can you transform into a Gremlin somehow? I was standing in Luna at a vendor and noticed he came up behind me again... normally keeps a distance of 5 or so tiles, casts a mysticism spell, then bolts. I never saw it do anything but just cast a Myst spell and run away then pop up near me the next place I am. ALWAYS on foot. I can't open a paperdoll only add him to a party. Is this some sort of EM or do I have a UO stalker?

2. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There are two quest items from the underworld, a fishing pole that lets you turn into a green goblin and an old ring that lets you turn into a gray one.

3. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

This just makes things weird then because I have seen him at least once every time I seem to go anywhere and it seems a bit hard to believe that this random player goes where i go at the time i go there all the time.

4. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Step away from the mushrooms!

5. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, send me some o' that stuff you be tokin' on.

The gremlins are gonna get ye!!!!!

Jeepers Creepers huh? Better watch he don't try n poke out yer eyes and make a bong out o' yer head.

:drool:

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Y'all know how I like screenshots......

:postpics:

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Any post of weird encounters should always come with pictures :D

8. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

I will hit the prnt screen button next time I see him. I see him quite a bit but he normally takes off fast. My guildmates saw him earlier too so I know I am not crazy. He looks like that gremlin that spawns in the first level and when I did a character search on uo's site he didnt come up.

9. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

saw one named Gobiln King on Nappa yesterday... wanted gold for an army :p

10. Wakiza

Wakiza Guest

I've seen this guy, ATL right? Yea its a player. I see him all over too.

11. humm to take over for?

12. HippieMagic

HippieMagic Guest

Yeah I finally caught him standing still long enough to see the paperdoll... he seems to be everywhere I go.