1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jees D, Owned 1v1 On Yer Mage...lol

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

[​IMG]

Like I said, your terrable on anything other than a tammer, yer dragon is much more of a challange, know yer limitations, and dont try and Pvp with a real character you die way to fast to me...............lol

2. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

You have a very clean backpack, I am envious.

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

only bad thing is, he came on his tammer way to fast to guard his body, so i didnt get much loot, but who cares about that, he logged on with his mage and Bammmmm!!!

Insta Dead, like we all know, he isnt good at all, its his dragon thats good....lol

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

That's not a mage, its a stealth detect pk for afk players like the ones i find in your guild.
    But I still killed you with him on your tamer 20 minutes after that pic. Way to die to a mage with no eval on a tamer. Pathetic.

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

way to kill a discord tammer with no pet and no defence......nice try, way to fail on yer mage, you got owned and you know it........lol

6. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Not only did you have a pet but you had Dobbo the stealth tamer there to help you, a heal wand in your hand and regs, armor and pots. How much more defense do you need against one little mage with no eval and no med. Suck more?

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

ya gotta start to tells lies, i had no heal wand, and regs i looted off yer mage.................funny your terrable and you know it...lol

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Whatever mkaes you sleep better at night besides the fact you had to drop out of factions because it was too scary.

9. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Quit crying like a baby....lol
    Cry cry cry thats all I hear, man you have quite the anger problem...lol
    :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL Damn if THAT isn't the pot calling the kettle black!! I've never seen D make a cry post. :popcorn:

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Someone seems to be hung up on D. Got PayPal?

:lol:

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hmmm.. Someone seems to be a little too hung up about where and what I post. And I have no idea what you are insinuating with this PayPal bit. Care to explain?

13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'll explain mine, if you explain yours. *winkidy wink wink*

...........Oh wait, we've already seen some of your fellow TnT in the field and on icq with the INSINUATIONS. Guess I already know who you guys were thinking of with your post.

14. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Please do explain... Send me a PM. I am in quite the mood. What exactly are you insinuating? *stares* Man up and say it or not.

15. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Please refrain from trolling the game, we call, Board PvP. She tells me hers, I tell you mine. Nothing about manning up.

16. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Just as I figured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.