1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeesum CROW! More wierdness.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viquire, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    JUst walked out of the moongate at Britain as another player was recalling out of the area. I am five tiles NE of the gate, still grey, no I'm not a stealther and I'm mounted on an ethy. My char is completely frozen, I can see things moving on screen and interact with the objects on the ground, open my journal, but I can not open the help tab to page and make anyone aware of this problem.

I can also open the chat tab and select a channel but my text is not making it to the room.

*update*Logging out and back in has fixed this problem. Still this is something brand new to me. Anybody else have something like this happen in the past or today?
  2. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

try casting a spell. happened to me last night. i casted gate and it unfroze me. sacred jourey should also work