1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jellybeans (I am a a newb)

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by SuperOzzie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. SuperOzzie

SuperOzzie Guest

Hi im new here and i just wanted to know sumthin

Im currently a toon in Donalds Dreamland and i see the doodles are pretty expensive and are about 4000-5000 beans. How are you suppost to get that much money if you can only hold 2000 jellybeans? (or 2500 if you bought the bank upgrade)

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You'll have to wait til you buy the 5k or higher bank. :) Welcome to Toontown Stratics!

3. Kippy

Kippy Guest

after the 2500 bean bank, you can buy the 5000 bank, then the last one is the 10000 bank :)

4. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

You forgot to mention the intermediate 7500 bank. :thumbsup:

Really wish they'd make 15,000, 20,000 and then 25,000 banks.

5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Welcome to Stratics! Who is your toon?

6. Welcome to stratics.

I also have a question. What cattlelog does the 5k jar come in?

Thanks

7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

One of those after you buy the 2,500 bank.

8. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Well, the 2500 bank comes in number 6
    and I think the 5000 comes in 10 or 12 (can't remember exactly)....

9. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

It also depends on when you buy the banks. If you don't buy the 2500 for a few weeks, then you won't have the 5000 appear all of a sudden. I've made that mistake before and had to wait longer.

In short, buy the banks as soon as they are available. :)

10. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to ToonTown Stratics SuperOzzie. :)

11. SuperOzzie

SuperOzzie Guest

:dunce:My toon is SuperOzzie 68 laffer Trapless, lvl 4 toon up, lvl 3 lure, lvl 5 sound, lvl 6 throw( organic), lvl 5 squirt, lvl 5 drop

not that good of toon but im workin on it :) my other toon ( 111 laffer, lure-less, all gags maxed T.T) got deleted by my sister BUT its ok because i was getting kind of bored of toontown and i needed something better to do than just CJ'ing

12. Welcome to stratics.

13. ASk and Ye' shall recieve.

My new bank came in the 12 cattlelog. I did not wait to purchase the first one so it showed up this afternoon.