1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jeremy/Draconi: Confirmed Finishing Date for Spring Clean Up?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Azureal, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Howdy.

Ive got myself a nice little 1.4mil points sitting in the bank and have yet to decide what I want to buy. Im also continually trolling around Fel Hythloth and Covetous looking for more 10th anni artis in the hopes of earning a few more points.

Has there yet been made mention of when the Spring Clean Up will end, when the NPCs will stop giving out tickets, when the chest will stop accepting them, and when the rewards will no longer be available?

If not, please tell me youll give us atleast a weeks notice. It would suck horrendously to just lose the points Ive farmed/bought/died for.

2. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Cools, what shard do you play, I would like to introduce you to my red :D

3. They said it would be sometime in August and that they would give ample notice ahead of time of the ending date.

4. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No official date yet... The only official word was "sometime in August, subject to change as usual".

5. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Not a problem. Oceania. I wear a fully insured suit, and insure any thing I find that I like. Come play with me sometime.

To everyone else that posted meaningful replies, thanks :)

6. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Darn, wrong shard.

I fiigured it was Monday morning, why not start out with something light hearted :blushing:

On serious note: I don't PK for the loot, just the fun of the fight and I knew that you would get proper responses to your question from others ;)

7. Infiniti

Infiniti Guest

This year or next....LOL. :danceb:

8. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

ohhhh, hopefully next year :)
    that will give myself and plenty of others time to collect things for points.

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nahhhh leave it running ...jeeper we had phase 4 yet

Nor the new quest were u have only have to eat 1 french bread to get 100k points...