1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jeremy- How Are Things Looking For Pub 55 Going Live On All Shards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Have there been any problems or issues that are going to hold up the release of Pub 55 to all of the remaining shards at server up (assuming server up was the plan) tomorrow, or will we be looking at next week?

2. It should stay on Origin for more than a day and a half before being pushed to production.

3. She said yesterday that Wednesday was the target date.

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Let the wild rumpus start!

I haven't seen so many people around Brit bank on GL in a loooooong time.

5. Ah, okay. I hadn't seen that.

Still though, in my opinion, a publish should sit and bake on Origin for at least a week before being pushed out to the rest of the shards. With hotfixes and exploit fixes being exceptions of course.

6. Finch

Finch Guest

Why Brit Bank? Did I miss something?

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I think it should stay on Origin at least until we've tested everything, mainly the plants..make sure they grow right and all that.

5-7 days depending on if you use fertile dirt or not, you know??

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Next maintenance for everyone - which means we just missed Japan, but they'll get it tomorrow.

9. That would be fine with me. I'd be able to get another 500k points put away if it were to last another week, but I don't think we're going to get that much time unless there's some kind of big problem.

10. Ah ok. Thanks Jeremy.

If anyone needs me for anything, I'll be the one madly farming points in Heartwood. :D

11. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I have a character on my points account stuck on another shard. She had two bags of cursed arties on her. Now I just have to get her back home to turn the tickets in. Glad I checked her. :D

12. eve

eve Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

not that i wish anyone a problem.......... but

i do wish we had a week to let this thing stew on origin....... there are always so many bugs that may seem insignificant to the developers, but can easily cause chaos for the players...

13. Hehe, you'd better hurry up and get her home then. :D

14. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Finch it just seems to be a natural high traffic area with so many of the turn in points and the redemption box close by.

15. Finch

Finch Guest

ah ic, you are right, usually a ghost town! I can remember when the place was packed. kind of miss that.