1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jewels

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by -=KLiM=-, Aug 31, 2009.

1. -=KLiM=-

-=KLiM=- Guest

What are the most important mobs on rings/bracelets for either samurai-warriors, or sampires? For example, i've got a ring with 13 healing 6dex 11hci 8lmc 23di, is that any good? Or a bracelet with dex5 int 6 str3 di25 dci9, any good? etc, so what are the best mods you'd die for?

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

all depends on the character and your other gear.... there is no correct answer.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Well, on your suit, you're gonna want 35 to 40 lmc, 40+ hci and dci, resists at least in the mid-60s while in vamp form, and as much damage increase as possible. If you chug pots, you'll want ep; if you rely on chiv heals (you'd better not be...but I'm just saying), some fc/fcr will help you.

Figure how what your suit is missing and purchase jewels with the mods you're missing.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

that ring is 408% of the 500 possible ...
    what that means is if all 5 mods are useable by you and are giving you full bonuses then its good and could be inbued later to increase even more..if you are only really getting benifit from 3 or 4 mods then its not so good

5. Taylor

I think the ring is very nice. I'd be happy to have it. :)

6. EDA_GL

EDA_GL Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Personally I'd look for skill bonus, DCI and damage increase. On a bushido character your only really spamming lighting strike, which gives you 50? HCI anyways.

7. Taylor

That's a fair point. I guess it depends on how you play. I spam whirlwind instead of ls, but then, I don't really use him for peerless/champs. To many other fun toons to play. :p

But yeah, as EDA mentioned, if you're planning to honor/ls everything you fight, dci is much more important than hci.