1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Jewerly pieces

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Riply, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008
    Hi what kind of mods do u place on your rings and bracelets, I would imagine it varies depending on the suit. I'm toying with the idea of farming shame and again for really nice cursed legendary jewerly. You can get some pretty
    nice items and I would only use them on monsters that I'm by myself killing. This way if I die and kill the monster I can grab the jewerly back off the corpse. I would have a second set of jewerly which is not cursed to use as a back
    up in the event I die. Then grab the cursed items back once I kill the monster. Thoughts and have you tried this?
  2. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 4, 2003
    If it doesn't have dci 20,ssi 10,stamina increase 3+ I don't keep it.still wish we could have a way to remove luck off. I use cursed jewelry, never get looted.
    Riply likes this.