1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Jhelom Treasury @ 715gp

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 3, 2003
    I thought I'd go there on my tailor to try and pillage the cemetery of skeletons, wraiths, and such in my desire to get bone arms, leggings and similar things to fill tailor sbods. The horror when I saw skeletal mages and knights running about. Split and returned with my mothballed wwyrm and tamer and we dispatched a few.

The citizenry of Moonglow are pleased to donate 714gp to the Jhelom treasury to go along with the 1gp which I seem to recall was on behalf of RueTor.

Jack Nickelson
    Wolfman likes this.
  2. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 29, 2007
    It is true.. I believe are guards have been bribed to service the Savages of CLAN as stated by Salinger.

To test a theory, I introduced "salp's Zombie" to the Janis the Captain of the Guards and I was told to leave the building immediately by the Captain (under threat... see below).

Then later in the afternoon, I was minding my own business... really... no really! I just happened to ever so slightly bump into Holden on a side street in Jhelom. Well, Mr. Bill Clinton (could have been Hillary) shows up to remind me of the new rules of Jhelom politics. I hate politics.... where's that healer again?

(Jack... Don't be surprised if the donation goes to the guards donut fund!)