1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Jhelom's Autumnal Pugilism Tournament

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley Events' started by Seona, Sep 15, 2013.

  1. Seona

    Seona Visitor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2013
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    15
    Who: All citizens of Britannia who wish to participate.
    What: Tournament Style Wrestling Contest.
    When: Sunday, September 29th beginning at 6pm.
    Where: We will gather at the Feluccan Jhelom Bank beginning at 6pm. We will then move on to the Jhelom Fighter's Pits.
    Cost: 1m Gold Coins

    Napa.jpg

    RULES
    • This is a shirts vs. skins events. No armor modifying armor may be worn (ie: Armor, rings, magical items, etc)
    • Fists vs Fists only, no spells.
    • No potions or bandages will be permitted.
    • If your opponent taps out (runs away) then they have forfeit the match.
    • Anyone found breaking these rules will be considered to have forfeit the match.
    • If the turn-out is not enough to host a tournament style event (less than 8 people), we will instead host a Free for All in the Jhelom Pits.
    • In the end, there is only one winner. That winner will receive 75% of the pot with the remaining 25% going to the city of Jhelom's "Clean Up the Islands" initiative.
    Announcements for the Pugilism Tournament will be made at the Governor's Meeting as well as at the September Fight Night event.
     
    #1 Seona, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. Snakeman

    Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2002
    Messages:
    4,961
    Likes Received:
    165
    Better put in what Time Zone you're using for everyone :spider:
     
  3. Endal

    Endal Journeyman

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2013
    Messages:
    297
    Likes Received:
    132
    Napa Valley Time! (Pacific) ;)
     
  4. Merus

    Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Messages:
    2,618
    Likes Received:
    2,070
    *flexes and bounces off the ropes* OOOHHHHH YEAH ...
     
  5. Endal

    Endal Journeyman

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2013
    Messages:
    297
    Likes Received:
    132
    Due to the untimely death of Lady Seona, the Atumnal Pugilism Tournament shall now be free in her honor.

    A purse of 5,000,000 gold pieces shall be awarded to the winner of the tournament.
     
  6. Merus

    Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Messages:
    2,618
    Likes Received:
    2,070
    Hmm... been waiting at the Felucca Jhelom bank for a bit now and no sign of anyone. Checked the pit and no one there either... So I am guessing no event.
     
  7. Endal

    Endal Journeyman

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2013
    Messages:
    297
    Likes Received:
    132
    That's odd, I waited at the bank until around 8:15 and was broadcasting until 8:10. Didn't get any replies so I figured no one came along. (shrugs)
     
  8. Kirthag

    Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2004
    Messages:
    4,269
    Likes Received:
    1,640
    You decided when this will be hosted again?
    I'll show up & take a beating for messing it up the first time. :gee: