1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Jingasa and Imbuing

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by schm2616, Sep 9, 2011.

1. schm2616

schm2616 Guest

It doesnt seem to give residue from smithing any longer.. im 112, and I cant seem to unravel any of the items I create. Are there any other tricks to this?

I recently just switched my toon from human to gargoyle, and though im happy with the switch.. my soulseeker no longer works and now i have no wep. Any suggestions would be great!

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Are you saying that you used to be able to unravel the jingasa that you made as a human but now can't unravel them as a gargoyle? DO you get a message when you try? What is your imbuing at? is that 112 or is that your smithing?

3. schm2616

schm2616 Guest

I was on my human smith, and Smithed the Jingasa, and tried to unravel it and it said that the item had to little magical properties. My smith is at 112, and my imbuing is at 42.5

Do i need to create it and imbue it on my gargoyal?

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I tried with my gargoyle imbuer and got the same message. Were you able to unravel it before? You should imbue properties on it then unravel it. That is the suggested training method for 70 plus skill. Not sure what you can do at that skill. Are you trying to get residue? Trying to recycle the smiths items made for gaining smith skill and you don't have a miner to smelt it? If you are trying to get imbuing skill you might try to imbue it then unravel it.