1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Joanne: I think the GM queue hamster has gone sick

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wenchkin, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm watching the GM queue system reporting me as at #6, then it goes back to #8 lol. It's happening repeatedly. I think your hamster has been at the sherry, and I don't mean the mouse :D

It's been saying I'm at #6 then immediately after that it says I'm at #8 for the past 2 hours.

Would appreciate you checking it out, just in case an important page gets messed up.

Wenchy

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

what does it matter, there are no GMs (or competent GMs) anyway.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You made another post today saying you paged on a couple of scripters. Could the queue numbers be for the various pages you made, i.e., queue spot #6 is for page #1, queue spot #8 is for page #2, and another queue spot #8 is for page 3? Or maybe whoever is prioritizing the pages for some reason thinks they are duplicate pages. Or maybe the GMs have reserved queue spot #8 for pages about scripters in a particular location.

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It wasn't several pages, I targetted them with one page (3 targets). I cancelled the first one thinking it had stuck, repaged with another char with the same result. The last time I did that with some bots as a group it just reported the #s once as normal.

Wenchy

5. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hamster's being checked out now, so hopefully it'll be back to normal soon.

:thumbsup: Joanne :)

Wenchy