1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Joe Boxxer challenges me to a duel then refuses to accept.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Jesse Jane, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Jesse Jane

Jesse Jane Guest

He said my dreadmare to his 40 mil duel and i accepted, then he ran into his house and refused to fight me. I was going to duel him on an archer character, not Jesse Jane. This shows the quality of players in this poor excuse for a guild. Anytime you want to fight me Joe, I'm up for it. You just gotta come out of the house.

2. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I can comfirm this.

3. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

sorry Jesse :( ; I was at wrong one day watching some duels and i offered to duel Joe boxxer and he kept turning me down! But he accepted as the other duels were done and thc came down and right as it started he tried to gank me with 4 others :(

4. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

I should be back by the end of this weekend and i will glady hunt him down with you :) give ihm a nice little High Five on his dead body!

5. i dueled joe boxer on my mage.. lasted all of aobut 5 seconds.. right befor that i killed purg in half the time. just another big mouth scripting supr :/

Attached Files:

6. Jesse Jane

Jesse Jane Guest

Hey... I got one too! Thanks for the points, Joe.

[​IMG]

7. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

lao bites the dust!

8. Jack Napa

Jack Napa Guest

I think thats hilarious you were about to get off your pvp tamer (oxymoron) to your ever more skilled archer.

They may script you just gimp :(