1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Join Britain for a night of celebration and giveaways!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Promathia, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

When: 7/13/13 Starts: 7pm EST
    Where: Britain - Lord British's Conservatory of Music
    What: Celebration of the renovation of the Conservatory of Music's Roof. Anyone from across the realm is invited. Guards will be present to ensure everyone's protection. Enjoy a night of listening to music, drinking, and giveaways. Giveaways include AT LEAST 100m in checks + Various other items. Please dress appropriately

WARNING: Be Careful on your way to Britain. The Cult of Oblivion and Sage Nicosaen are still on the loose. Please be safe traveling.

I am very excited to announce that I have seen fit to use my funds so that the roof of Lord British's Conservatory of Music could be renovated. Now that we have a new roof in place, we can ensure that this landmark building stays standing for years to come. There is still work to be done, but this is a first step into the revitalization of the city of Britain.

[​IMG]

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow more $buying$ loyalty, what a great leader you are turning out to be :scholar:

3. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alexander of ATL. likes this.
  4. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper

Sounds like fun, Governor.

#4 Decadence, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
    EM_Bennu likes this.
  5. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    Governor [BLAK]

*sends pigeon with regrets* "As I have an engagement requiring my attention, I will be unable to attend but will encourage all Vesper citizens to. I am counting on your Royal Guard to ensure their safety." *sealed with a stamp bearing the head of a fire breathing dragon".

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

More bribery?

I think I would rather have Lord Casca! Isn't there a Necromancer around somewhere that can bring him back to be Britain's governor?

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  7. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Well, IF there has to be a ruler we may as well put some gold in our pockets along the way. We have had plenty of rules in the past and that led to chaos in the streets, riots and homelessness. Had every ruler paid their way to the top less folks would have gone hungry.

8. Decadence

Decadence Lore Keeper

Our Governor was most generous tonight, and handed out a lot to help our citizens. Our people will not starve with Governor Solus in Office. I am proud to be a citizen of Britain, and Proud of our governor!

-Lady Decadence
    Reputable Broker of Britain

9. QMSoar

QMSoar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Kudos for running this mate.

I missed it, (stupid stupid time zone converter), but would have loved to have been in that tussle. :gee:

Moar 'vents pls good sire.:thumbsup:

Alexander of ATL. likes this.