1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Join the Shadowlords!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Creeping_Death, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Creeping_Death

Creeping_Death Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Greetings Oceania

I have started a new guild The Shadowlords [|SL|] in factions. If your interested in joining please ICQ me on 146808748.

2. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Yes, please do!

3. Make sure you pay your respects to the Commander of the Shadowlords :thumbup: who has provided you with two towns :stir:

4. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

LOL, It is Stonway, Sheriff of Britain you owe thanks to, evil ones...

5. LOL see the angry red face stiring the pot, now consider the fish added to the stew :lick:

6. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

w00t, finaly gunna get some use from my thief! Not telling which faction im gunna join. Havnt decided yet, ill join her tonight. :thumbup1:

Who needs a thief?:confused:

7. You don't really need a thief for factions.

You are able to get 80 stealing in items and therefore to steal the faction sigil any character can don the right items, steal the sigil and then put back on there PvP suit.

Otherwise the coolest faction will be happy to welcome you into there fold. Thats the Shadowlords of course.

As the current event arch is suggesting, our lords and masters are coming back to rule the land the way it should be ruled.

8. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Well, the faction that really NEEDS a thief is CoM, also I don't think anyone is playing CoM atm (probably because Mag is still rubble city). So its kinda a 3 way fight atm.

9. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

rolleyes:

10. Desperado

Desperado Guest

pay me 5 mill I might consider it:)

11. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im gunna wait till i understaind more of whats involved with this event.

12. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

*looks*

I see you are still a part of SL Faction, but no SL guild?

Evil if a foot here me thinks *squints eyes*