1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Joining a faction

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by woj1s, Oct 27, 2008.

1. woj1s

woj1s Guest

I know your suppose to double click on the faction stone..... Its not working. Anyone give me a hand?

2. Vepl

Vepl Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Last I knew a faction can only have a certain number/% of people. If the one you are trying to join is full. You will either need to pick a different faction or talk an inactive faction player to drop his membership. Don't know much else. Sorry about that :(

Vepl

3. :spider:
    AH i might knwo why if this is incorrect...
    :spider:
    If you are in guild, and are not the leader, or an alliance it will not let you... sometimes...

Also if you have recently joined one, it will make it so you can't...

That is all i know

Hope i helped :O

4. woj1s

woj1s Guest

I have found that this is a bug that can be fixed. Someone said that this was fixed by having their character start A guild. I am wondering if someone lets me join their guild this will fix the problem..... rather than waste 25k to start a one man guild.

Anyone let me join their guild to see if this works?

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This is called "load balancing." It is no longer in effect. You can join whatever Faction whenever, really.

If you're in a guild, the guild has to join it, and then every member of the guild is in it too.

-Galen's player