1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Joke for the day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Connor_Graham, Apr 10, 2008.

1. That's funny. Creative kids. [​IMG]

Here's some more humor for ya...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's funny. Creative kids. [​IMG]

Here's some more humor for ya...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Bordoms

Bordoms Guest

Hey, Conner! Somewhere in alternate Moonglow a Shadow Lord is spawning a cloak, and you're not there. Ha ha!!!

Just clarifying, the "kids" aren't really "kids," they're all older teens and young adults. We don't encourage having "kids" write nasties. It ws horribly funny to wake up to though. I'll have to get even [​IMG]

4. Bordoms

Bordoms Guest

Hey, Conner! Somewhere in alternate Moonglow a Shadow Lord is spawning a cloak, and you're not there. Ha ha!!!

Just clarifying, the "kids" aren't really "kids," they're all older teens and young adults. We don't encourage having "kids" write nasties. It ws horribly funny to wake up to though. I'll have to get even [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Think yourselves lucky with the Gas prices Connor.

In the UK its running at approx $9.00 a gallon. Looks like its not just UO that we are forced to pay more for. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Think yourselves lucky with the Gas prices Connor.

In the UK its running at approx $9.00 a gallon. Looks like its not just UO that we are forced to pay more for. [​IMG]

7. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Yep here in Austria the price for diesel has doubled in the last ten years.....
    My last 2 cars have been diesel because diesel is cheaper.....

8. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Yep here in Austria the price for diesel has doubled in the last ten years.....
    My last 2 cars have been diesel because diesel is cheaper.....

9. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Actually, in the US, diesel is more expensive than unleaded. When the price of gas first started going up after 9/11, people started buying for diesel engines, (diesel used to be cheaper), but the oil companies caught on, and raised diesel above unleaded (diesel is a byproduct, which means it should be cheaper all the time).