1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

JSV and team TEK alliance? Or another JSV rebel?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jun 7, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

[​IMG]

There we go.

Please discuss, or inform.

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Looks like JSV shooting there regular...Hooray for good guys...rolleyes:
    Always remember bums always hang with bums...hang with a lame catch a limp...pimp 101...

3. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

:fight::popcorn: I never really pay to much attention to pictures since they can be doctored. Besides you have to consider the source. :talktothehand::flame::lie:

4. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I too don't pay much attention to certain sources..

You know, the ones who are newbs, probably cant PvP, and puff their chest in hopes of becoming accepted on the shard. While putting enough graphics in their posts one would believe a 5yr old is just going crazy with the "kewl pixx"

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

How about the fact that junior dropped out of jsv and has been running with them all day? I'm just confused cause the alliance I knew, would never ally with a TD so i'm wondering if thats the case or if junior is a hypocrite for calling me a traitor.

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Sounds like Verum better lay the law down before all his guild jumps on the new bandwagon aye?

7. HaHa

HaHa Guest

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

Urg, just when field fights were getting interesting.