1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jsv, Tnt, To, Koc

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Black magick, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Black magick

Black magick Guest

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a blast all throughout the night. Thanks for the good time. ^^

2. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I got a FCR 2 ring.

:sad4:

3. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Thats what you get for siding with the burrito. XD

4. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

yah know.. im not sure how you can have fun "stealing" while there is awesome pvp going on..

i find it much more fun to "pvp" and get a full loot.. than steal one of their bracelets and run away..

5. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i had a blast too. were some awesome fights tonight.

6. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

To each their own?

7. Chad Sexington

This is true, at least around Luna. But I'm barely in Luna.

:scholar:

8. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Nah, its not about the loot to me, its about the chase; funnest part of the night for me was running from (and yes dying to) bo and idr the koc archers name, after a fail at stealing a hero HOL XD

9. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I agree, was alot of fun:)

10. Chad Sexington

The chase is good. I like the hunt more. The most fun I had tonight was jumping someone's gate home in the middle of it all, trying to grab something good.

The running around for bracelets is just something to do in between the rest.

:fight:

11. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Congrats to KOC for complete ownage with no pets. ^^

12. Daleth

Daleth Guest

It was fun, I haven't stayed up and played UO for that long of a time in quite a while. Hey Chad btw whats the deal plopping your 2nd rate housing development in my neighborhood??? And tell Peter Griffin to put some clothes on when he's out on his roof, no one wants to see that in the middle of the day:lick::lick:

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Um, I do.

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

i find it much more fun to "pvp" and get a full loot.. than steal one of their bracelets and run away..[/QUOTE]Nah, its not about the loot to me, its about the chase; funnest part of the night for me was running from (and yes dying to) bo and idr the koc archers name, after a fail at stealing a hero HOL XD[/QUOTE]

That archer was me bruda!!

Da Fudd!!

and yes it was fun

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That's your opinion. :scholar:

16. razic

razic Guest

lol u must have not fought the same fight we did shak was on dismount tamer most of night like a lameo :loser:

17. archite666

archite666 Guest

You fought well sir, had me the ropes.

18. archite666

archite666 Guest

Shak was on his mage fool.

19. razic

razic Guest

lol u were out for maybe 5mins and trust no he wasnt.....ok maybe for 10 mins but hey i guess its better then the tamer all the time like usual

20. archite666

archite666 Guest

I was on for 3 hours till I got dropped by TnT.

I was playing with shak on his red the entire time fool.

We were cross healing each other and dropping JSV and TO in their house, what are you talking about?

and thats why you had to edit your post.

21. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Shak had his tamer on i seen his mage as well but he also was on his tamer

22. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Shak logged on his tamer, after yall logged out. It was just shak and I. It was tnto, which had just as many tamers as we had people. I did finally die to them. That dismount all kill gets me everytime. Atleast the tamers of tnto are mostly effective, the jsv ones are a joke. I took out 2 of them in seconds. If a bushido melee dexxer kills you on a stealth ninja dragon tottin character, Turtle is correct you are aweful. And I wouldnt say good job to Cali he died in under a minute into the battle, and logged for the night. Hey Cali figure it out you are basically the only person that can xheal in your group. That makes you a big target.

23. archite666

archite666 Guest

And when KOC ist fielding mages, Im the X healer with the bullseye on my head, So I understand.

Respect.

24. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

aye was great fights all around, even if shak logged on his tamer and i eventually died to hugi and shak at the end of the night, i still had a blast when we had jsv, to, tnt, and koc all running around luna field picking targets.

25. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hell yeah, I feel that Siege is on its way to something better...maybe one day.

26. AlaricSP

AlaricSP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I had a great time dismounting peeps last night and the death part was just as fun. Seemed kind of laggy at times but other then that was a good SP night!

27. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Yeah I died to all you guys quick. But I was on most of the night fighting TnT and To in yew. Then when we moved to luna the dismount gank got me. Had alot of fun fighting TnT in yew. We actully fought for awile with out any pets on the field! It was great.

28. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Don't forget me and V dropped you at yew gate. Then I ran you off screen when you and Stranglove were putting the gank on me. He saved your butt when he interupted me and you were redlined. All in all good fights. TnT I think never once had a pet on the field. besides neo.