1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Jukan invasion

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lien Ragus, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Just fall in the middle of a red jukas spawn on Skara docks. Just beware where taking quests for that place. They seem having tons of hp and hit hard... I ve told that the Jukas may be seen in other places as well. Invasion scenario by Emile ??

Take care

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well when they 'kidnapped' Keenan, and possibly Vincent, we were warned to watch out in case they came after other Governors too so I suspect most towns may be due similar visits....

#2 Aurelius, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  3. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

just checked a few other cities without seing them. A few braves get rid of the Skara spawn... this being said the bard type are just silly !!! you hardly can fight them... discoing you all the time, calming you as well... Tamers had seen their babies repeatidly killed in no time... Fighters and archers are just useless due to the constant peacemaking they use... reminds me the bard captains before they nerved them but in worse....
    To be continued...

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Whats all this about then?

5. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

At the last Governor meeting, things were rather different - instead of the usual discussions, Governors got a short time to speak before the King said we were going to go meet with Keenan, Governor of Moonglow - but when we were gated to the Moonglow governor office, we ran into several 'Guardian' tagged juka in the town, and found a boat with a Jukan crew - and apparently a kidnapped Keenan - departing the docks. We fought the juka but could not get onto or stop the boat, and in the fighting Vincent, the Yew Governor, went missing too - we all headed back to the castle where the King mentioned that he feared other towns and Governors would be in danger too and warned us to take care...

So I'm assuming this was the first of several strikes at towns, and governors, building to some sort of finale in the fairly near future. I have seen a book that was obtained from killing some more Juka in Skara yesterday, that mentions a plan to destroy the Skaran fleet, and I heard that more Juka had been seen in Yew late last night, but was not able to go see what happened there. The Jukan boat that sailed from Moonglow seems to be anchored off Fire Island, fairly near the shrine, but cannot be boarded and I found nothing else in the area that gave any leads about what is happening (although I did see the ship is called Pride of the Juka, and Hythloth is fairly near and is associated with 'pride' as an anti-virtue, so maybe that's a hint?).

Minerva Foxglove likes this.
  6. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sounds a bit Chaos-y to me. Who do we know who is involved with Chaos?

hmmmmm.....

*Thinks*

Was there any sign of ....... bears?

Minerva Foxglove likes this.