1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Jukan Tapestry 10m (plus price check on others)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Loriel, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Loriel

Loriel Seasoned Veteran

upload_2015-7-13_19-39-44.png Price Check on Red Shovels.

upload_2015-7-13_19-40-58.png Jukan Tapestry 1om reserve.

Sifting tray next to it Price check also please.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sifting tray goes for about 750k. I think red shovels and pickaxes still spawn on headless in Covetous.

3. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Does the shovel have a number next to the uses? I have seen some of the shovels that look like that and have the uses at 1337 (leet) and they are worth something...but the other shovels and pickaxes like that with just some low number of uses on them aren't really worth anything to my understanding.

4. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Assia....what is the Jukan Tapestry from? Is that from the sand sifting deal? I haven't ran across the tapestry before....I have bought some of the bones in the past. I am considering buying the tapestry, so I am just trying to figure out more about it. Thanks.

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep it is from the same event arc as the sand sifter. There are Meer/Jukan books, bones, tapestry, lg vase, sm vase and staves. I think that is all of them, but may have missed one.

Kolka likes this.
  6. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

There is also an urn, and one of the vases ended up relabled as "a small piece of Blackrock" (the Jukan one). Also, if I remenber correctly, didn't the four jukan/meer statues come from the same event?