1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

July 10th, 2008 Patch Notes for Korean CBT Phase 3!

Discussion in 'Aion Stratics Forums' started by Xel The Wanderer, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The title says it all, true believers. This is from the official North American Aion website which can be found HERE!:

Now for the good stuff. Ladies, gentlemen, and hermaphrodites, here's some Korean CB3 Aion PATCH NOTE GOODNESS! :thumbup:

2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With the advent of the Korean Closed Beta Phase 3 of Aion, there's been even more footage revealed pertaining to the Abyss. One of my favorite clips involves an Elyos approaching a Draconic Carrier, a monolithic flying ship that houses Balaur. Here's the CLIP of Life in which the Elyos is making a fly-by recon of the Carrier. I wasn't sure if he was attempting to take it down himself or just getting some nice footage or is just simply curious, but holy blinkin' chicken katsu, he takes one for the team.

As the Elyos got closer to the Draconic Carrier, I see a lightning/laser thingy tracking or locking onto the Elyos, and in the blink of an eye, he's fried chicken. Insane!