1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement July's Events

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Jul 5, 2014.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Sunday, July 20th, 4pm EST – ??? (One more time...)
    There will be little direct EM guidance during this event. Please see the fiction in this post.

Saturday, July 26th, 5pm EST - Town Guard Induction Ceremony
    Please meet the Captain at Blackthorn Castle. There will NOT be a training mission this time around, as there will be a standalone training mission in a couple weeks.

Tuesday, July 29th, 8pm EST - Council Meeting

Thursday, July 31st, 10pm EST - Night Raid
    Lieutenant Jeffrey calls for the new RBG to gather for the first time at the Castle.

#1 EM Barnaby, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  2. EM Barnaby

Sorry for another backloaded month - the dreaded "RL" rearing it's head. August should be a more balanced schedule. I will be filling out details for these dates shortly, I just wanted to make sure everyone had plenty of notice.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Are promotions any time soon? myself and Flutter were promised lots of extra points for being the only ones to follow the artifact of the pentad event (lantern boss) to the end. if you rememeber the event was postponed because it was just us 2 at the final stage of that event.

If there are no promotions, id just like to know so i can stop bringing that specific character.

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I remember that! We even fought the boss (I died once healing you) until it was redlined.

5. EM Barnaby

Could you send me your character names? I'm pretty sure I know, but just to double check.

Promotions are on hold until I finish integrating the Investigator points into the Royal Guard system. A detailed list of the changes will be made available on the Catskills EM site late this upcoming week. Please keep in mind that points were only earned in the Investigator system through events that required the filing of a report.

Edit: I also moved the events/times around just now to avoid a conflict with the Vesper Market.

Lord Bytor likes this.
  6. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

--- " Promotions are on hold until I finish integrating the Investigator points into the Royal Guard system. A detailed list of the changes will be made available on the Catskills EM site late this upcoming week. Please keep in mind that points were only earned in the Investigator system through events that required the filing of a report. " ---

Interesting. Now that I have more time to play, I am looking forward to seeing what this all about ;)

EM Barnaby likes this.
  7. EM Barnaby

So, it looks like I was updating two different point sheets without realizing it, meaning the one on the Catskills EM site is not accurate for a lot of people. The correct totals will be reflected in the new one I'm working on (which, again, will be for the new RBG regiment). My apologies for the goof.

Ludes and Lord Bytor like this.