1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Closed Jumping Beans

Discussion in 'Stratics Bug Reports' started by Lord Taliesin, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

Since the latest forum revamp I'm getting the delayed bounce on mobile where I go to click a link and then the article box loads dropping the link down and making me "click" on the article or ad instead. Any chance this can be fixed for ads and the article box as well as an option to dismiss the article thing?

2. Ron Bron

Ron Bron Former President
    VIP Contributor Alumni

There is not an option to have a different display for mobile versus desktop; however, I adjusted the slider to load less articles. Perhaps that will increase page load time enough that the issue will go away. Please let me know if it continues to be an issue.

I'll have to think some more about how to fix the advertisement issue. I am not sure if there is a way other than disabling ads. If you want to do that, Ads are disabled for Premium users.

3. Ron Bron

Ron Bron Former President
    VIP Contributor Alumni

The author of the article add-on is also working on an improvement to help with this. We will implement it once he releases the update. Thanks for the report.