1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Junk BODS

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zebediah, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have yet to get into making these and wanting to try something new so was wondering if any of you guys have junk BODS they don't use and are willing to part with so I can get a good base to get started. Thanks.

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have PLENTY I can part with. I'll contact you later tonight when I am able to log in. Do you want both tailor and smith? Ideally, about how many do you want?

3. Zebediah

Zebediah Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well Patty seeing how you know BODS, what do you recommend? Both or just Smith? And as far as numbers, whatever you are willing to part with to help me establish a nice base.

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well, bods can be hard to handle as far as organization and getting materials. If you have never done them before I would recommend starting out with one type- maybe tailor. Kits and CBDs are frequently in demand. This website should be your best friend when doing bods- http://www.towerofroses.de/

I will ICQ you later tonight after baby pickaxe goes to bed.