1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Junk Tailor Bods

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have quite a collection of bods that I don't bother with- smalls and larges that give rugs, hides, all powerscrolls (yes, even +20's), and spined kits. What do most people do with these bods? Trash them? Sell them? Give them away?

I'm tired of looking at them!!

2. prostkr

prostkr Guest

i used to sell rugs and tapestrys....but id only fill the easy 10 ones.....i fill a few 15 and 20 bods.....recycle all cloth ...but ive decided to trash the rest. cbd/horned an up are all that are worth storing.

3. Patty Pickaxe

I really can't take the time to fill/sell rugs and tapestries, although I have filled them on request. Someone was interested in the collection, so they will soon be out of my house! I feel better that I did not have to trash them.

4. you fill them and turn in for new ones.

5. Patty Pickaxe

with leather the way it is now (a pain in the ass to gather and expensive to buy), I don't want to use leather to recycle bods. But, the problem is solved now!