1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Juss got back after 6 years, is this a good pvp Archer temp??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sigh145, Sep 1, 2009.

1. sigh145

sigh145 Guest

120 Arch
    120 Bushido
    100 Healing
    100 Anatomy
    100 Tactics
    40 Chiv

That's 580 pts, room for 1 more skill at 120...........new account so only 700 skill points

I was thinking resist magic, but trap boxes, orange petals sorta make that skill worthlles, thinking maybe Ninja for DS and Animal form which is nice for getaway.

I mostly wanna do pvp, champ spawns, and PvM............I know whats everything, but my MAIN focus is being able to be effective in pvp.

I am open to nay suggesstions any of you might have, except I am definetly keeping healing.

I dont like stealth archers, too boring for me and I always hated em........:)

Thanks for your input..........
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    If you do ninja, you'd probably also want hiding/stealth. If you want to change your template around, you could do that. If you want to keep it more or less the same, go with resist.
  3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I would probably go for about 110 ninjitsu over bushido. Ninjitsu gives you wolf form if/when you get dismounted and poison via stars or darts. I would probably also try to get chiv a little higher (60-65 range), to help cut down on the fails on sac journey.
  4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    raise chiv to 60 and add magic resist at 100.
  5. Tactics 120! you can also drop down healing to 90 and put 10 more pts into chiv...
    I don't think you can ds with an archer either.. something you might want to check into but im pretty positive.
    You could also drop chiv all together and add med, on my char med is more important then chiv but I don't really do any pvm with her, just pvp.
  6. Splup

Splup Guest

Drop bushido and take meditation... You don't need Bushido on archer in PvP rly. But you need large manapool if you want to be effective. Also take resisting spells or you will just be permapoisoned/manavampired/paralyzed.
  7. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

You can death strike with archery, but it is about 1/2 the damage. I run a ninja archer on Cats that has:

120 Stealth (+10 stealth cloak)
    100 Hiding
    120 Ninja (+ skill ring)
    120 Archery
    90 Tactics
    90 Healing
    90 Anatomy

You DON'T need hiding and stealth for ninja (just showing ya my temp), and you could still use animal form, ninja stars, fukiya darts, and mirror images (all extremely useful in the field). You could go with this template:

120 Ninja
    120 Archery
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy
    100 Healing
    60 Chiv
    60 Focus

The wolf form runs through alot of stamina when you're chasing people down (or running away as the case may be *wink*) so that 60 focus would be useful.

If ninja is not your bag, you could go with:

120 Bushido
    120 Archery (+20 from Hunters Headdress)
    120 Resist
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy
    120 Healing

What's nice with the bushido, besides perfection from Honor (for pvm and champions) and the awesome attacks (some of which are only useful with a melee skill), is that you can control a Lesser Hiryu with no taming. I know that people knock resist on a warrior (yes there are trapped boxes and petals and the like) but it is worth the skill points in pvp. You could always forget the resist and put 100 skill into Chivalry (and thus negate the need for the hunter's headdress). I do agree with Splup, that you could drop bushido and pick up meditation.

Welcome back and good luck!
  8. Thav12

Thav12 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 2, 2008
    What about 120 macing in lieu of resist on a 115 tactics 120 archery 90 healing 90 anatomy, 90 parry, 115 bush template. Heavy hitting macer with archery to finish when you run. Pvp template.