1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Just a few things...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by j credible, Sep 2, 2008.

1. j credible

j credible Guest

Deed to a Guildstone
    Studded Gorget (10str, 10dex, 10int, 2,4,3,3,4, 83 bless charges)
    FC 1 UBWS 100% Fire Damage Composite Bow

Thanks in advance =)

2. j credible

j credible Guest

and...

a shirt embroidered "we created the food" (blessed)

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

1)2-3m, not to be confused with 'a guild deed' (which is far more common)
    2)8.3k
    3)50k

4)70k

4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

If it only says "Deed to a Guildstone" then it is only worth 500k or so as well. It needs to have the guilds name on the deed for the stone to be placeable. Test it in your house but I am fairly certain you can not place that stone.

5. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not really saying you are wrong, but I see 'a guild deed' for sale everywhere, and 'a deed to a guildstone' very, very rarely and for millions.

6. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

I understand what you are saying I just want to make sure to differentiate between the three deeds:

Guild Deed --what you used to buy from NPC Vendors to create your guild, unused, 500k to a mill no stone can be placed

Deed to a Guildstone Guild Name [TAG] --what the guild Deed became after you actually used it and placed the stone 3-5 mill or higher depending and can be placed in your house

Deed to a Guildstone (No Name No Tag) --no idea how this was created but I am guessing it had something to do with localization code 500k to a mill and no stone can be placed

I have all three types