1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a heads up.

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Nexus, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I know it doesn't have a moderator listed for this forum anymore, but that isn't a license to go nutters, I've just expanded a bit beyond simply "Moderator". I'll be keeping an eye out, it's been quiet in here for a long time and until Cirno and Myself find a Moderator just for this section for you guys to break in please try and keep it that way.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

*raises hand*...la

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

You or anyone else interested in stepping in here should Message Cirno and Myself in a PM. We're not at the point of bring people on, but creating a list of people who are interested for when the time comes.

4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Message sent. I'm game as well. Both Rico and I are former Moderaters/Reporters and I think our hours online compliment each others.