1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamable?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Dreadlord Galaad, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamable?

I couldn't see any and I think thats something that should be done.

Thanks !

2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Re: Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamabl

I'd say for now that the best source of info is the Hunter's Guide pages that Petra's been working on, but if other tamers want a sticky too, then we can turn this into a building thread to discuss stats/abilities etc and I'll pull data out of that to make a sticky from, along with the existing threads :) I think condensed stickies are a lot easier for new visitors to look through than a whole thread of posts.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Wenchy

3. MrMarcus

MrMarcus Guest

Re: Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamabl

I'm in!

4. Re: Just a little suggestion ... Why not adding a sticky thread for the new SA tamabl

That sounds great for me ! :thumbup:

PS:
    But what about the new golems they are not tamable but they seem to be possible to bond them?
    I know that the vollems from the crystals can be healed by bandies so they can be definitively some great pets for tamers ... :wall:

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

so, i went out last night with my tamer and finally got some taming in with the new stuff.

tamed me a Skree and some raptors and then spent a while playing with the super cows (lowland and highland and ruddy)

has anyone played with the new cow?

the highland one is a TANK!

bloody shame that they take 28.1 taming, i would love to give one to my mule to take with him as a attack dog while mining.

oh, and i did find some (actually a lot) of different numbers then what was in the hunters guide.
    do we just email that to Petra?
    anyone know?