1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a public Warning

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mogluk, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I have given out more than the normal amount of infractions to various posters. Some of theissues have been real life attacks, trolling (of a nasty sort), attacks on UO players in general. I like to see attacks based around teh game not around RL experiences or what you think they should do to you in some virtual smoke infested bar.

1. I will will give you an infraction if you use terms I would see on the basketball court. Be creative, this is a fantasy game after all.

2. any comets about RL experiences or traits or physical characteristics will not be tolerated.

3. try and realize taht the perspective you have in the game is not the perspective we have on the board. there are things you can say and do in game you cannot do here. find the happy medium.

4. as has been said many of us would happily get along outside of the game, but we don't, so remember we all have feelings and real lives. So treat each other accordingly.

5. the boundaries I see are very similar to a professional setting so look to that for pointers on how to behave if you can't.

6. for all you military types, don't say things that would get you in trouble with the MCJ.
  2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Gotcha, cannot say "free throw nor slam dunk on the boards." Duly noted.

No comets at all, gotcha. Does this apply to meteors and other celestial bodies, or just to the comets?

Sorry, I had to.
  3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    I think he meant asteroids
  4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

jeez I meant klingon death rays....

5. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 30, 2008
    Haha, tis why I became a pirate yee bloody uruk! Let da' cussin begin yee spineless squid o' a green skinned rhino!
  6. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I watched slam ball yesterday that was mildly entertaining...