1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just a question to better understand the scary people I play with :)

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Jakaro, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Jakaro

Jakaro Guest

How old is everybody here? Just curious, I'd like to better know some of the people that I play with online. Me, I'm 14, turning 15 June 16th.. I'm a young 'un =P How old are you?

-Jakaro

2. ~Raven~

~Raven~ Guest

Older LOL

3. I 2nd that LOL... alot older

4. Lets say a LOT older

5. Guest

Guest Guest

27 will be 28 next month and my husband is 33

6. Tadriendra

Tadriendra Guest

older /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif mother of a 7 yr

7. Well the dumb human who plays me is 41

8. HawkML

HawkML Guest

21 here....Happy to have missed the 70s =P

9. Clextor

Clextor Guest

My first son is in college, and I waited to have kids.

I was of age in the 70s and comfortable with that. it just seems that the longer I've lived, the more I understand. I was more disapointed in the 80s. (yuck!)

Wish you fun,
    Clex

10. Age won't let you understand better others! And worse, it can even be a cloud and cover the truth! huh...I ignore people's age! I don't even know my age...Okay, sort of...

11. Khal Drogo

Khal Drogo Guest

I'm 21...well almost 22

12. thalia

thalia Guest

Well, since I posted a pic along with my age not that long ago my age really isn't a secret. Hehe. I'm 30.

13. Tellah_FSH

Tellah_FSH Guest

In June I'll have reached the ripe young age of XXIV.

Roman numerals are cool.

14. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

17 currently, but thursday ill be 18.

Bye bye childhood =[

15. Ok ok.. since you all are fessing up to your age..

I just turned 36 this last March..

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Here be 16-year-old.

17. JubaIII

JubaIII Guest

I just turned 21 in Feb. and I already feel old although boy did I have fun on my 21st, at least from what I have been told.

18. _Dax_

_Dax_ Guest

19. lancell87

lancell87 Guest

im 19 yrs young ---- but i have a 12 yr old and a 11 yr old (no i didnt have them at 7 or 8)
    you cant always judge who you play with by thier age my kids do play -- i have others say they act more mature that ones that say their 30-40 so it just depends on who you play with simple ya?

alohas

20. Calell

Calell Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Age won't let you understand better others! And worse, it can even be a cloud and cover the truth! huh...I ignore people's age! I don't even know my age...Okay, sort of...

<hr></blockquote>

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/chatter.gif Cleo, I agree with you, however I don't think he was looking for a philosophical debate on age vs. maturity... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif Curious ki...erm, /php-bin/shared/images/icons/doh.gif young adult, and maybe s/he understands people more than others might be giving him/her credit for, or is trying to at any rate... =)

Just to answer your question Jakaro, I'm 25, and so is my husband =) We're both in guild GTH.

<center><font color=008B8B>Calell </font color=008B8B> <font color=9A32CD>of </font color=9A32CD><font color=4682B4>GTH</font color=4682B4>, <font color=EEC900>Sonoma</font color=EEC900></center>

21. Burgmeister

Burgmeister Guest

Just turned the big 35 this month, and I haven't lived thru a decade I can't say I didn't like...........................

*points down at quote*

'....We are not Men!!.......We are DEVO!!!!!...'

22. DemanKnght

DemanKnght Guest

*Does the Adons Pose*

*Flexs them rippling Muscles*

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah baby Cruised into that magic 30 at the beginning of the month, Yeah check it out.. uh huh!!!! Of course iif you ask my kids I'm an old man and then at recess I'm one of them go figure. Your only as young or old as you want to be, and I am happy to be 6 and 8 for my boys..

Oh and tristan is a punk... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Damn thali maybe you are older then me.. Want to get married?? :p Hey I can dream cant I?

23. ~Raven~

~Raven~ Guest

Ack! Luthian you gave in too soon! hehe... hrmmm My oldest will be 17 next month... *shudders at the thought of how time flies* *coughs* ok I am 40 :p

24. Jakaro

Jakaro Guest

Wow... I'm the youngest person in Ultima Online? Ahhhh!

25. thalia

thalia Guest

:p Hehe, yup apparently I am older than you by 8 months. LOL. BUT!!! I don't look it! So there!

26. LichKing

LichKing Guest

Hmmm... I'm 18... But, that will change soon enough, when May rolls around. Yay May! Er, wait, no, thats bad... Thats my deadline for new insurance... D'oh! I don't wanna grow up!

27. Will be 20 in May.. *shudder*

28. flatscan

flatscan Guest

Well, i was 25 in 2000, so that would make me...*counts on fingers* 28 i guess. Dunno, i still act the same as i did way back in school. Geez, hard to belive that was 10 years ago.

29. Orien Aswydd

Orien Aswydd Guest

Actually, for those of you who know the COD GM, his son of 5 yrs plays UO so that would be the youngest UO player.

As for me, I'm 26, wifey is 27 (older women rule), Laszlo (fat cat) is 2 yrs old, and Oliver (nosy cat) is 1 yr old.

30. I'm 32 but that's ok...I have a 1yr old and 3yr old that like to help me play...ever try to pk with a 1yr old on your lap? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

31. Jade ElRen

Jade ElRen Guest

My husband and I are both 34, and our daughter who is 10 plays as well. We let her have her own account when she was 8, but she plays with us watching where she goes and what she is doing all the time.

32. Illithreal

Illithreal Guest

Maybe that's why you're so good at hunting easter eggs, Jakaro...still young enough to remember how (or to bend down and pick them up lol).

I am 36, old enough to be your mother. Now give me some of those eggs you scammed!

33. Jakaro

Jakaro Guest

LOL! Don't be angry because I only got FIVE TIMES as many easter eggs as you got last night =) You made it sound like I was a scammer! I am teh GM Easter Egg Hunter ^_^

Thank God I'm not the youngest kid in UO. =)

34. Calell

Calell Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have a 1yr old and 3yr old that like to help me play...ever try to pk with a 1yr old on your lap?

<hr></blockquote>

Ever tried to RUN from a PK with a 2 1/2 year old on your lap? hehe I can certainly empathize. Caillie will probably be playing by the time she's 5.

Calell of GTH, Sonoma

35. 546 years old...but the fleshling that makes me move is 25.

36. Jango37

Jango37 Guest

Well i'm 27 will be 28 in june and my wife is 22 and we both play and have 2 little girls.

37. Zella

Zella Guest

5 yrs old.

i couldnt be any older, UO only came out 5 1/2 yrs ago...

38. cyberratt

cyberratt Guest

I count, even though I've only been on sonoma for *looks at clock* 3 hours. I'm 19 and I feel old. I wanna go back to high school *whines*.

39. Guest

Guest Guest

I will be 18 tomarrow, the 18th

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

As for now, 17.

40. Woodstock=$=

Woodstock=$= Guest

Woodstock is 17

41. Jakaro

Jakaro Guest

I wonder who is the OLDEST person in Sonoma.. Anyone have any clue?

42. Not me...I'm still young...Not elder!
    *looks at the mirror*
    This mirror has bugs! Someone fix it!

43. Guest

Guest Guest

Come on guys!..Your only old when your dead/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Im 25,my wife who plays uo also is 24 we have to boys Tristian who is 6,Dalton 3 and a little girl Madison who just turned the big one on wed.

My boys are always trying to get me to jump in the water.....Even after Ive told them that no one in uo can swim /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

44. ~Raven~

~Raven~ Guest

*feels dead then* LOL

45. Jango37

Jango37 Guest

Well the Guildmistress of SDK is 61 years old. NO LIE I SWEAR.

46. Woodstock=$=

Woodstock=$= Guest

I heard Tree was in his late 50s...