1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) just a quick one

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, Jul 29, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was looking over my pally character earlier and I can't seem to find my Paladin handbook that had EOO, and CW etc.. all the Pally spells . Where can I pick one up......I have had a pally for so long i don't remember.

2. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

Any of the -- Keeper of Chivalry Npc's -- They are in front of the steps between both the East & West Entrance to the Bank (Main Building) in Luna

TimberWolf likes this.
  3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Or I have a bazzilion of them I am more than happy to give you one.

TimberWolf likes this.
  4. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

another quick question....... approx 2007-8 the devs removed the RNG . this changed the game....eliminating 8x8 training and lockpick houses and a few other things. Have they reversed that action and re-instituted the RNG? I am reading reference to the RNG in various boards and training for gains is significant more difficultthen it was when the RNG was originally removed.....does anyone know why?