1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just a quick poll...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Who else is absolutely sick of hearing all the whining about who is doing what? Who hacks, who Pwns! Who cares. Shut up and play the game. Or leave.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Agreed! [​IMG]
  3. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

4. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2005
    I actually felt depressed last night after reading some of them.

I read the boards alot. Im not a pvper but I do like reading what the pvpers have to say. Lately though...its really become unstomachable.

Some however, are really good and even make me lough out loud, example: Goron's "sex place" reference! I think my co-workers are worried about me.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL you dont noticed that only the wacky one are left and the normal ones long time ago moved on.
  6. I hate to point out the obvious but the world is full of these kind of people, not just in this game. Wah this and Wah that. If you really wanna be bummed out read a newspaper or watch the news.